Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Delight.

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting a lady in her mid-20’s earlier this week.  Mother of three g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. girls. They came by my family’s house for dinner. It’s not an unusual occurrence to have guests at the house, but this particular guest was unique. 
She had fallen head over heels in love.  The day before. With Jesus.    

She talked and talked and talked about Him.  Not just with us…but with complete strangers too.  People at the park. Family.  Every topic that came up could somehow b turned back to Christ.  It was refreshing to be around her.  A complete delight. 

Meanwhile during my time at work I have shown a bit more of my crazy side. Every topic can somehow be turned to Rafa and if I am not talking about him, chances are I ‘m thinking about him.  The ladies there tell me that its because I’m in love…but not to worry, they where the same way when the first got married, but that it has passed. And that it would pass for me too.  It would be nothing but sad to lose the delight of that first love. 

But then I stop.  Think.  Where is my delight for my True Love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment