Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Man…

mirafita

…oh how to describe him. There are so many wonderful things that I could list off…his dashing good looks, his easing temperament, his love for people, his thoughtfulness, his gift of meeting people were they are, seeing their needs and taking care of it before they even realize they have the need, the humility he has to admit when he is wrong, and his sincerity in asking for forgiveness, his love for good hard work, taste appreciation for good music, his ability to live with nothing, his interest in technology, his generosity, love for the outdoors, his handyman skills, how children flock to him and old ladies adore him, his cute bashfulness, his innovativeness, charm, protectiveness, love of family, unique sense of humor, teaching spirit….

Imagen0574

….and well, I could go on. I happen to be a fan and getting to know him more is one of my favorite pass times.

…but painting a picture of someone with words never is sufficient. A person created by God, growing and changing in Him, and living out His purpose. It takes more than a lifetime to know get to know someone like that. And I have the privilege of spending my life with him!

rafa___

No comments:

Post a Comment