Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Journal: January 2, 2011

The glass windows are fogged over with early morning dew as the bells rock back and forth.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

Soon they die down as the stillness of morning seeps in. Deep breathing from sleep comes from the other room. There is no other sound than the rhythmic clicking of the keyboard.
Sleep has alluded me since the wee hours of the morning when I slipped on my shoes, attempted with no avail to quietly open the metal door that leads outside, finding my way to the bathroom in the glow of the light that steeps into the courtyard from the street.
Yet again a time has come in my life in which I jump into the unknown....this next phase of my life has many a question mark in my mind and I long for the answers. But yet again they are not mine to have. I have waited and waited to see this happen, to take this step, or rather to be lead there... and I am walking, running, towards it with joy.
Tomorrow I marry my amor. I become his and he becomes mine. A commitment for a lifetime and a love for eternity. I will accept a privilege that God made only for me...being the wife of Rafael Diaz Carrera.

No comments:

Post a Comment