Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

El Techo

techo

 

 

Rafa and I have thought-out plans for our life.  Planning for anything is something I love.  Dreaming is something Rafa and I love doing together.  Sharing our hopes is a large part of what brought us together in the first place.  Taking the dreams of the other as our own has bound us even tighter, and making new aspirations, ones that neither of us would come up with individually, delights our souls.  Now…seeing those dreams be completed as only our God can…spurs us onward. 

One dream is building not only a home together, but a house too.  The picture above is the preparations for el techo (the roof) that was laid Sunday.   Meaning in just a few weeks, we we will be moving in!  

Excitement?  Just a bit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment