Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little White Hearts.

paperheart(2)

A little while back I discovered simple tutorial for a paper heart chain.  In of honor of Valentines Day I made a big one with the girls that I babysit and they loved it.  I enjoyed it myself. That night found me up in my room with the lamp light glowing softy.  I sat there snipping away, making stripes of paper and stapling them together.  A chain quickly began  to form.  I hung it up and counted how many hearts were there.  One for each day until I will see my beloved again.  Each night we were apart, I break one off.

There are three more left.  And then all the the little white hearts will go away.  For good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment