Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friday Lunch

Everyday Rafa comes home from work for lunchIMG_0322.  It has become one of my favorite times of the day, as his break is almost two hours long.  Because of some  errands that we needed to run on Friday, we decided that we would pick something up in the middle of town for lunch.   Lunchtime came, and so did Rafa.   He was not too hungry and neither was I because of a late breakfast.  We knew we should eat something, so we decided on a fruit salad.  This lovely things are made by little ladies selling on the street, and they cut up all the fruit in front of you.  Add some cream, sweetened condensed milk, granola, and you have you have your salad.  We ended people watching as we finished it all off. 

2 comments: