Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

animals.

 

IMG_0644

Above is a picture of  the four kittens my in-law’s cat had a few weeks ago.  Three of them are pure black and one of them is tan.  They tan one will soon be moving to our house.  I am not a fan of cats, but they do a great job keeping away the mice.  I have always told Rafa I would rather of a cat than have mice in my house.   He was in agreement until….

IMG_0652

Our neighbors’ grandkids stopped by and asked if we wanted these guys.  The are affectionately named “Pinky y el Cerebro” (Pinky and the Brain).  Looks like we get the cat and the mice!  

IMG_0654

And since the fish bowl had to be turned into a home for the mice, our goldfish got a new home too!   

Fun, fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment