Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Dinner

We were asked if we could host Christmas dinner for the extended family this year.  We readily agreed. 

It was simple pot-luck style {with a little planning between the ladies} and took place Christmas Eve night {we started dinner around mid-night!}   I have been very blessed with a family here.  They have quickly and lovingly accepted me was a part of the family. 

DSCN0222

After dinner it was game time!   {Pin the tail on the donkey, Pictionary, 4 on a couch, and charades, were among the several we played.}  The last of the group lefts a little after  4 a.m….

Only to sleep for a little bit and have everyone back by 2 the next afternoon for leftovers and more games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment