Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

“Rubber Ducky…

…you’re the one!  You make bath time so much fun!”

DSCN3725

For months, I have been putting a little rubber ducky in Job’s bath tub. I think there’s something just darling about a little boy playing in the bathtub with his rubbery ducky. Dreamy even. Picturesque.  He’s never paid attention to it.  Splashing and sliding around were just too much fun!   But this week things have changed!   All of of a sudden my little boy has noticed the little yellow blob floating around.  Job has discovered that the rubber ducky is fun too!  I mean, hitting the water with all your forces WITH a rubber duck in your hand?  What could be better?!   And this momma smiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment