Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Morning Nap

Mandatory for all who happen to be at home at the time.
After first breakfast and before the second one, we do dishes, make beds, send Rafa off to work with lots of kisses, take out trash, tend the animals and garden, begin lunch, or whatever else needs to be done.
Then about 1.5-2 hours after he first woke up, J is ready for his morning nap.  Once he is down, I pull out something to read, but am usually asleep myself within 15 minutes.
Then a nice long while later {2-3 hours} J begins to stir and thus our day resumes.
I'm not sure just how much longer I will be spoiled so nicely.  Without a doubt, however, I am grateful for any day that includes such a lovely morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment