Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I cried.

As I alluded to in my last post, I have started working part time.  Very part time.

And I love it.  Thus far.  Today's only my second actual day.  But you know.

We have seen the Lord open this door and are eager to see where He is going to led through this.  

It's a challenge, but a good one.

But yesterday getting ready for work?  I cried.  Lots and lots of tears.  'Cause a new era always means the closing of another one.  And I have loved having Job at my side day in and day out these past 15 months...two years if you count womb time.  He makes cleaning, running errands, or whatever so much more joyful.   But guess what?  I *can't* take him to work with me.

I see wonderful, better, things coming down the path, but I loved being just the two of us during the day. And me working a couple hours a day a few days a week, good though it may be, changes that.

So I cried, cause I wasn't sure what else to do.

And waiting for me when I got home two hours later?  The sweetest of boys playing contently with his abuela. Coming home to my lad?  I hadn't thought of how wonderful *that* could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment